About Me

My photo
Born: Toccoa, GA. Raised: Internationally. Married to the best woman ever, Amanda! 3 children (1 girl, 2 boys). My parents are missionaries, and I was raised mostly in Guinea and Ivory Coast, West Africa. I personally came to know Jesus Christ at a very young age, when He saved me from my sins by His own death on the cross. He has been teaching me to love God and others since then.

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Hat

Before Emma's nap, I was reading to her. She chose two books and gave me one, "reading" the other for herself. I still read mine out loud.

 

The book included the word "hat." When Emma heard me say "hat," she burst out laughing. Don't ask me why. She just did. And she kept going. She would say, "Hat!" and then laugh some more. And she wanted me to say, "Hat!" too. Every time I did she kept laughing hilariously.

 

Kids are amazing!

 

No comments: