About Me

My photo
Born: Toccoa, GA. Raised: Internationally. Married to the best woman ever, Amanda! 3 children (1 girl, 2 boys). My parents are missionaries, and I was raised mostly in Guinea and Ivory Coast, West Africa. I personally came to know Jesus Christ at a very young age, when He saved me from my sins by His own death on the cross. He has been teaching me to love God and others since then.

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Simple Pleasures

Having small children can be such a blessing! We have a large, inflatable yellow ball with a smiley face on it. Just before her naptime, Emma wanted to play with the ball. We went out into our (tiny) front lawn. She began to carry and throw the ball. She would get up on the sidewalk, throw the ball down into the lawn, chase the ball, then bring it back. I began to swat the ball out of her hands and throw it back onto the lawn. She laughed hysterically! She loved it. We played that way over and over again, and over and over she laughed as though there was nothing more delightful in the world!

 

For me, there is nothing more delightful! It’s amazing how perfect the simple pleasures of life are!

No comments: