About Me

My photo
Born: Toccoa, GA. Raised: Internationally. Married to the best woman ever, Amanda! 3 children (1 girl, 2 boys). My parents are missionaries, and I was raised mostly in Guinea and Ivory Coast, West Africa. I personally came to know Jesus Christ at a very young age, when He saved me from my sins by His own death on the cross. He has been teaching me to love God and others since then.

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Names

Emma is really enjoying saying people’s names. Their full names. She likes telling people that she is Emma Rachel Harner. She likes telling people that her brother is Michael Jeremiah Harner.

 

This morning I went into her room. She had woken up and I was trying to give her some water and help her get back to sleep. She began this name thing again. But this time, she was mixing them. She said, “Emma Daddy Rachel.” And then she just giggled.

 

Crazy, wonderful girl!

No comments: