About Me

My photo
Born: Toccoa, GA. Raised: Internationally. Married to the best woman ever, Amanda! 3 children (1 girl, 2 boys). My parents are missionaries, and I was raised mostly in Guinea and Ivory Coast, West Africa. I personally came to know Jesus Christ at a very young age, when He saved me from my sins by His own death on the cross. He has been teaching me to love God and others since then.

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Weekly Sermons in Swanton: Serve Hard, Go Home, Serve Hard

The message covered Philippians 2:19-30, and it can be heard via streaming audio at http://www.swantonalliance.org. Paul chooses not to send Timothy, an excellent servant of Christ, to the Philippians. He sends Epaphroditus instead--and not because Epaphroditus was inferior in some way. Learn from these men what quality service looks like, not only out in the field but at home. Note: Past sermons can be accessed through the resources page.

No comments: