About Me

My photo
Born: Toccoa, GA. Raised: Internationally. Married to the best woman ever, Amanda! 3 children (1 girl, 2 boys). My parents are missionaries, and I was raised mostly in Guinea and Ivory Coast, West Africa. I personally came to know Jesus Christ at a very young age, when He saved me from my sins by His own death on the cross. He has been teaching me to love God and others since then.

Monday, October 26, 2009

Weekly Sermons in Swanton: Press Onward to Heaven.

The message covered Philippians 3:12-17, and it can be heard via streaming audio at http://www.swantonalliance.org. Paul recognized that despite his encouragement to set aside every fleshly achievement and be fully found in Christ, even he was not quite there yet. Life is so much better with Jesus, but there’s still so much more to come. How do we live now, with better but not yet perfect lives? Note: Past sermons can be accessed through the resources page.

 

No comments: