About Me

My photo
Born: Toccoa, GA. Raised: Internationally. Married to the best woman ever, Amanda! 3 children (1 girl, 2 boys). My parents are missionaries, and I was raised mostly in Guinea and Ivory Coast, West Africa. I personally came to know Jesus Christ at a very young age, when He saved me from my sins by His own death on the cross. He has been teaching me to love God and others since then.

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Guest Missionary Speaker in Swanton: Brenda Kurtz.

The message covered Matthew 14:13-21, and it can be heard via streaming audio at http://www.swantonalliance.org. It was called, “Send Them Away,” and Brenda challenged us not to be willing to send a single person away from Jesus, who can turn our insignificant efforts into significant and abundant life. Note: Past messages can be accessed through the resources page.

 

No comments: