About Me

My photo
Born: Toccoa, GA. Raised: Internationally. Married to the best woman ever, Amanda! 3 children (1 girl, 2 boys). My parents are missionaries, and I was raised mostly in Guinea and Ivory Coast, West Africa. I personally came to know Jesus Christ at a very young age, when He saved me from my sins by His own death on the cross. He has been teaching me to love God and others since then.

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Inviting Destruction

Jeremiah 37-38; Psalm 89:38-52; Proverbs 25:28

 

Please remember to listen to Jesus today, either by reading from the passages above or by following your own reading plan.

 

For today’s thought I’m turning to our verse from Proverbs:

 

Like a city whose walls are broken down is a man who lacks self-control. – Proverbs 25:28

 

A city whose walls are broken down is inviting destruction. So is a man who lacks self-control. Don’t invite destruction. Grow in self-control by the grace of God.

 

No comments: