About Me

My photo
Born: Toccoa, GA. Raised: Internationally. Married to the best woman ever, Amanda! 3 children (1 girl, 2 boys). My parents are missionaries, and I was raised mostly in Guinea and Ivory Coast, West Africa. I personally came to know Jesus Christ at a very young age, when He saved me from my sins by His own death on the cross. He has been teaching me to love God and others since then.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Generosity and Precision: Exodus 35:10-36:38; Psalm 34:1-10; Proverbs 9:7-8

Father, help me to be as generous as the Israelites were toward You. Help me to want Your work to be done in my life and in the lives around me enough that I give time, resources, skills – everything – to get Your work done. And help me to be as careful as they were about doing things Your way. It’s so tempting sometimes to take shortcuts and try to do Your work in my way. May I follow Your instructions as precisely as You have given them.

 

No comments: