About Me

My photo
Born: Toccoa, GA. Raised: Internationally. Married to the best woman ever, Amanda! 3 children (1 girl, 2 boys). My parents are missionaries, and I was raised mostly in Guinea and Ivory Coast, West Africa. I personally came to know Jesus Christ at a very young age, when He saved me from my sins by His own death on the cross. He has been teaching me to love God and others since then.

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Eternity: It Can Happen - Exodus 13:17-15:18; Psalm 26; Proverbs 6:16-19

Eternity: It Can Happen – Exodus 13:17-15:18; Psalm 26; Proverbs 6:16-19

 

The LORD will reign for ever and ever. – Exodus 15:18

 

Father, I have such a hard time believing this. Everything I see is temporary. Everything I see falls apart. Yet You claim that You will reign for ever and ever, and that I will be there to see it. Give me eyes of faith! Give me the faith to know that You are God, and that You are untouched by the decay and death I see all around me. Give me the understanding to see that You can create life out of nothingness, and even out of death. You will reign for ever and ever. Walking through this rotting life and trusting You as I go is worthwhile, because life will not always be this way! Because You will reign for ever and ever, remind me to serve You, love You, and live for You right now! Even now, when it’s not obvious that anything can last forever, I choose to trust You. Thank You for the many brothers and sisters who have chosen to trust You, too. I look forward to forever with such a wonderful and undying family!

 

No comments: