About Me

My photo
Born: Toccoa, GA. Raised: Internationally. Married to the best woman ever, Amanda! 3 children (1 girl, 2 boys). My parents are missionaries, and I was raised mostly in Guinea and Ivory Coast, West Africa. I personally came to know Jesus Christ at a very young age, when He saved me from my sins by His own death on the cross. He has been teaching me to love God and others since then.

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Weekly Sermons in Swanton: Resolving Christian vs. Christian Animosity

The message, preached on January 3rd, 2010, covered Philemon, and it can be heard via streaming audio at http://www.swantonalliance.org. Paul’s letter urges Philemon, a Christian with reason to hold a grudge against Onesimus, to replace his animosity with love for his newly-converted Christian brother. Such an attitude transformation comes to Christians who pray for a growing faith in Christ’s work for us all, who understand that Christ makes debtors into brothers, and who follow Christ’s example of self-sacrificial, reconciling love. Note: Past sermons can be accessed through the resources page.


No comments: