About Me

My photo
Born: Toccoa, GA. Raised: Internationally. Married to the best woman ever, Amanda! 3 children (1 girl, 2 boys). My parents are missionaries, and I was raised mostly in Guinea and Ivory Coast, West Africa. I personally came to know Jesus Christ at a very young age, when He saved me from my sins by His own death on the cross. He has been teaching me to love God and others since then.

Friday, January 15, 2010

Weekly Sermons in Swanton: Experience Life to the Full

The message, preached on January 10th, 2010, covered 1 John 1:1-4, and it can be heard via streaming audio at http://www.swantonalliance.org. As John begins to write, he wants his readers to know what’s coming. He’s experienced life, and John invites his readers into his experience of life, urging them to be part of God’s family. John wants more and more readers to share in the joyous life he has in community with God the Father and the Son. Note: Past sermons can be accessed through the resources page.

To review the Bible reading plan options, please visit http://tinyurl.com/yj2o7jz.



No comments: