About Me

My photo
Born: Toccoa, GA. Raised: Internationally. Married to the best woman ever, Amanda! 3 children (1 girl, 2 boys). My parents are missionaries, and I was raised mostly in Guinea and Ivory Coast, West Africa. I personally came to know Jesus Christ at a very young age, when He saved me from my sins by His own death on the cross. He has been teaching me to love God and others since then.

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Some Help?

I’ve realized I’ll probably be more helpful to anyone following this blog if I send at least the scheduled readings out in the morning. Comments can wait for later in the day.

I’ll probably also be more helpful if I send the scheduled readings on time. So sorry about yesterday!

Here’s yesterday’s reading:
ALL – Psalm 2:1-12
ALL – Proverbs 1:7-9
OT – Genesis 3:1-4:26
NT – Matthew 2:13-3:6

And today’s:
ALL – Psalm 3:1-8
ALL – Proverbs 1:10-19
OT – Genesis 5:1-7:24
NT – Matthew 3:7-4:11

If I have any comments for today, they’ll come later. But God and His Word are what’s most important. Take some time to listen to Him today.


No comments: