About Me

My photo
Born: Toccoa, GA. Raised: Internationally. Married to the best woman ever, Amanda! 3 children (1 girl, 2 boys). My parents are missionaries, and I was raised mostly in Guinea and Ivory Coast, West Africa. I personally came to know Jesus Christ at a very young age, when He saved me from my sins by His own death on the cross. He has been teaching me to love God and others since then.

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Half-Birthday

Yesterday was my half-birthday. I never used to think about half-birthdays, but Christy's family celebrates them with a small gift. I teased Christy yesterday about forgetting my half-birthday this year, which she had. But she went to work out in the evening. And when she got home (barely in time for her favorite TV show Heroes – note that she risked missing the beginning of her favorite show) she had gone to the pie kitchen to buy me a slice of chocolate-pecan pie. I have a very wonderful wife and friend!

 

No comments: