About Me

My photo
Born: Toccoa, GA. Raised: Internationally. Married to the best woman ever, Amanda! 3 children (1 girl, 2 boys). My parents are missionaries, and I was raised mostly in Guinea and Ivory Coast, West Africa. I personally came to know Jesus Christ at a very young age, when He saved me from my sins by His own death on the cross. He has been teaching me to love God and others since then.

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Everything matters

I am making a deliberate effort to remember that everything matters. Everything is significant. Perhaps not to whoever reads this. But to God. And therefore, things that I sometimes don't want to post for fear that they would be trivial ought to be things I consider and reflect on. Since considering and reflecting on life is the reason I started this blog, I intend to make a renewed effort at posting things besides my devotions. Devotions are easiest because I am already at the computer, already journaling. And also because they seem more significant sometimes than the rest of life. But God views our lives as a whole. When I get to heaven, my devotional times will not be all that mattered. So I shouldn't act now like they're all that matters. I intend to keep posting devotions. But I hope to post more.

 

We'll see.

 

No comments: