About Me

My photo
Born: Toccoa, GA. Raised: Internationally. Married to the best woman ever, Amanda! 3 children (1 girl, 2 boys). My parents are missionaries, and I was raised mostly in Guinea and Ivory Coast, West Africa. I personally came to know Jesus Christ at a very young age, when He saved me from my sins by His own death on the cross. He has been teaching me to love God and others since then.

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Life is about service

So many day to day activities are mundane and obnoxious and meaningless. Why do them? Who cares? It really seems sometimes that no one cares. It's almost depressing.

But life is really about serving God. And most of these mundane things are done to take care of the people and possessions God has entrusted into our hands. It is very humbling to realize that the meaningless things I am doing are the most meaningful things I do, and that my life will be measured by how faithfully I do them.

By the grace of God, I will persevere. By the grace of God...

No comments: