About Me

My photo
Born: Toccoa, GA. Raised: Internationally. Married to the best woman ever, Amanda! 3 children (1 girl, 2 boys). My parents are missionaries, and I was raised mostly in Guinea and Ivory Coast, West Africa. I personally came to know Jesus Christ at a very young age, when He saved me from my sins by His own death on the cross. He has been teaching me to love God and others since then.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Good News

One bit of good news is that I am almost completely finished with my Greek exegesis paper. Oh, I probably have a few hours of work left, but the end is in sight.

Another bit of good news is that I am again enjoying my Greek paper schoolwork. All I had to do in order to begin enjoying it was to devote myself to it; once I started to work on my paper, I enjoyed myself.

On another note, there was a rabbit hopping around and eating in plain view of the library window at which I sat. Rather distracting, but very fun.

Michael Brown called tonight to say that his brother Andrew is being called up to the Oakland A's. Awesome!

And of course, since I've been working on a Greek exegesis paper about Luke 4:16-30... the best news of all is that the kingdom of God has come in the person of Jesus Christ, whose current mission is to restore the sight of the blind and set captives free. We are still in the favorable year of the Lord! What a blessing!

No comments: