About Me

My photo
Born: Toccoa, GA. Raised: Internationally. Married to the best woman ever, Amanda! 3 children (1 girl, 2 boys). My parents are missionaries, and I was raised mostly in Guinea and Ivory Coast, West Africa. I personally came to know Jesus Christ at a very young age, when He saved me from my sins by His own death on the cross. He has been teaching me to love God and others since then.

Thursday, July 5, 2007

Psalm 77

What do you do when nothing seems to be going well? When you can't see clearly where God is taking you?

Psalm 77 (read it) says to remember God's work among His people. Remember His actions in the past, His purposes for His people. Essentially, focus on renewing your faith - not by trying without any reason to believe more steadily - but by remembering through the Word of God what He has actually done. When God seems inactive, remember His activity... and trust Him. He is good.

No comments: