About Me

My photo
Born: Toccoa, GA. Raised: Internationally. Married to the best woman ever, Amanda! 3 children (1 girl, 2 boys). My parents are missionaries, and I was raised mostly in Guinea and Ivory Coast, West Africa. I personally came to know Jesus Christ at a very young age, when He saved me from my sins by His own death on the cross. He has been teaching me to love God and others since then.

Thursday, July 5, 2007

Current project - Greek paper

I'm assuming that most people who might read this have had times in their lives when they had a responsibility they didn't feel like shouldering. There's a certain Greek paper that falls into that category for me right now.

It's not overwhelming. 11-12 pages. Double-spaced. Essentially two 6 page papers, one covering historical issues and the other covering the message of Luke 4:16ff. Why am I not working on it right now? For one thing, I shouldn't be working on anything right now; it's 1:30 am. For another thing, my heart is not in it at all.

I'll probably actually begin to work on the paper Monday, pretty much full-time until it is finished later in the week. If you read this between Monday and Thursday, pray that I will be diligent in fulfilling my responsibility with this paper.

No comments: