About Me

My photo
Born: Toccoa, GA. Raised: Internationally. Married to the best woman ever, Amanda! 3 children (1 girl, 2 boys). My parents are missionaries, and I was raised mostly in Guinea and Ivory Coast, West Africa. I personally came to know Jesus Christ at a very young age, when He saved me from my sins by His own death on the cross. He has been teaching me to love God and others since then.

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Kentucky Bible Quizzing

So today I drove to Florence, KY (1 & 1/2 hours) to do another quiz demonstration. Bible quizzing, that is. I had a lot of fun. First, I ate lunch with the Luxon family. Their two oldest children, Kyria and William, are both eager to quiz and want to aim for Internationals. That's pretty cool, considering that this is the first year in a while that KY will have quizzing at all.

Then we went to their church and met several other families whose kids may want to be involved. One of the ladies had 11 kids (but had only brought 7)! Everyone seemed to have a lot of fun trying out the quizzing, especially one of the boys... he quizzed out several times. We had a ninth grader there, and I would love for him to quiz. We'll see. We're starting small, but it looks like we're starting. I'm so excited!

No comments: