About Me

My photo
Born: Toccoa, GA. Raised: Internationally. Married to the best woman ever, Amanda! 3 children (1 girl, 2 boys). My parents are missionaries, and I was raised mostly in Guinea and Ivory Coast, West Africa. I personally came to know Jesus Christ at a very young age, when He saved me from my sins by His own death on the cross. He has been teaching me to love God and others since then.

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Emma

A couple of days ago, Emma kept running up to me and throwing her arms around me, giving me big bear hugs. Very sweet, very cute.

Right now she's looking at the computer with me, asking me to bring up pictures of her various grandparents. She loves to see them. She also enjoys some very basic computer games, but (thankfully) she's not asking about those right now.

We found a play tent for her at the thrift store, and one of Emma's greatest pleasures is diving into the tent, then peeking out for a game of peek-a-boo. She also enjoys a kind of game of tag, running in one side of the tent and out the other. And sometimes she just grabs a bunch of books and her mini etch-a-sketch, relaxing in the tent and playing by herself.

Anyway, the hugs from the other day sealed it for me: I had to let everyone know how much fun Emma is. For pictures, see http://emmarachel.blogspot.com.

No comments: