About Me

My photo
Born: Toccoa, GA. Raised: Internationally. Married to the best woman ever, Amanda! 3 children (1 girl, 2 boys). My parents are missionaries, and I was raised mostly in Guinea and Ivory Coast, West Africa. I personally came to know Jesus Christ at a very young age, when He saved me from my sins by His own death on the cross. He has been teaching me to love God and others since then.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Someone said that xanga...

Well, I had started to publish a blog under the same name at Xanga, but someone just told me that xanga is really intended more for singles who are trying to hook up. Since I'm not single, and since I'm not trying to hook up with anyone, I thought I should post my thoughts on another site - just to avoid any confusion.

Someone may read this and say, "Wait a minute. That's not what xanga's for!" You may be right. But that is one issue I am too lazy to research further. Besides, I like the look of my site better here. So unless blogger.com is intended for psychotic serial killers to use, I'll stay here.

No comments: