About Me

My photo
Born: Toccoa, GA. Raised: Internationally. Married to the best woman ever, Amanda! 3 children (1 girl, 2 boys). My parents are missionaries, and I was raised mostly in Guinea and Ivory Coast, West Africa. I personally came to know Jesus Christ at a very young age, when He saved me from my sins by His own death on the cross. He has been teaching me to love God and others since then.

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Acts 8:25

And so, when they had solemnly testified and spoken the word of the Lord, they started back to Jerusalem, and were preaching the gospel to many villages of the Samaritans.

 

Father, help me to take my responsibility to tell people Your words seriously, too. Help me to let people know, as Peter and John did, when they are in grave danger. Help me to warn them for their own good, so that they will cry out to You for salvation! Help me not to hold back Your words in my heart, but to share them so that they pierce every heart around me. You are good, so even Your hard words are good. And to those who receive Your hard words, there is good news. There is hope. Because those who recognize that Jesus is Lord are prepared to learn that Jesus is Savior! Father, may I joyfully share with people the good news. And may I spread it not only among the people I most naturally know and love, but among the people who make me uncomfortable, too. May I bring Your good news unselfishly even to my worst enemies.

 

No comments: