About Me

My photo
Born: Toccoa, GA. Raised: Internationally. Married to the best woman ever, Amanda! 3 children (1 girl, 2 boys). My parents are missionaries, and I was raised mostly in Guinea and Ivory Coast, West Africa. I personally came to know Jesus Christ at a very young age, when He saved me from my sins by His own death on the cross. He has been teaching me to love God and others since then.

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Two Blows to the Ego

I can't believe that the last time I blogged about Emma was November 16th. I was talking about how she wanted to be "just like daddy". That was nice.

But I've been set aside. Emma loves Cinderella. Now she wants to be "just like Cinderella." In everything. I've been replaced. Ego blow 1.

Also, I was working at the Old Spaghetti Factory last night. Christy brought Emma and Michael to eat there. All was well. As they were heading out of the restaurant, Emma noticed my apron. She asked me several times, "Is Daddy wearing a dress?" I think she even said, "Just like Cinderella." Oh, wait, that was Christy who threw that in, and Emma liked it. Ego blow 2.

Oh well.

No comments: