About Me

My photo
Born: Toccoa, GA. Raised: Internationally. Married to the best woman ever, Amanda! 3 children (1 girl, 2 boys). My parents are missionaries, and I was raised mostly in Guinea and Ivory Coast, West Africa. I personally came to know Jesus Christ at a very young age, when He saved me from my sins by His own death on the cross. He has been teaching me to love God and others since then.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Coming Back Soon!

Haha. I just realized as I typed my title that I could have been talking about Jesus' return. Which just happens to be one of my favorite thoughts to daydream about.

But I'm really just online to explain why I haven't had any updates this week. It's pretty simple, really. My laptop's motherboard died. So it was unavailable for use. But I now have a brand-new laptop. Inexpensive, too, which was nice. Which means I'll be able to start doing updates again pretty quickly here.

But tomorrow's my day to focus on the kids and family, so we'll see whether I start up again tomorrow or not...

See you soon!

No comments: