About Me

My photo
Born: Toccoa, GA. Raised: Internationally. Married to the best woman ever, Amanda! 3 children (1 girl, 2 boys). My parents are missionaries, and I was raised mostly in Guinea and Ivory Coast, West Africa. I personally came to know Jesus Christ at a very young age, when He saved me from my sins by His own death on the cross. He has been teaching me to love God and others since then.

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

What's It Gonna Take?

Ezekiel 29-30; Psalm 112; Proverbs 28:1

I will disperse the Egyptians among the nations and scatter them through the countries. Then they will know that I am the LORD. – Ezekiel 30:26

“Then they will know that I am the LORD.” When? What will it take for them to recognize that the LORD is God?

“I will disperse the Egyptians among the nations and scatter them through the countries.” – Ezekiel 30:26

“…when I put my sword into the hand of the king of Babylon and he brandishes it against Egypt.” – Ezekiel 30:25

“So I will inflict punishment on Egypt.” – Ezekiel 30:19

“…when I set fire to Egypt and all her helpers are crushed.” – Ezekiel 30:8

Why does it take so much for us to pay attention to the LORD our God?

Father, forgive us. Lead all people to know You and to voluntarily submit to You, before You have to take such drastic measures!


No comments: