About Me

My photo
Born: Toccoa, GA. Raised: Internationally. Married to the best woman ever, Amanda! 3 children (1 girl, 2 boys). My parents are missionaries, and I was raised mostly in Guinea and Ivory Coast, West Africa. I personally came to know Jesus Christ at a very young age, when He saved me from my sins by His own death on the cross. He has been teaching me to love God and others since then.

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Trash Talking in God's Face

Ezekiel 35-36; Psalm 116; Proverbs 28:6-7

People just don’t get it. Our God is real. He’s not like an idol. He’s not like a fairy tale. He’s not like Santa Claus. He’s real, and He’s alive today.

But people talk today the way that the Edomites did. They refuse to believe in God, and they say all kinds of things to discredit Him as a result. They trash talk God.

One day they’ll find out that the God they talked trash about is real. Alive. And deadly. And He can hear every word they say.

You boasted against me and spoke against me without restraint, and I heard it. – Ezekiel 35:13

Don’t assume God isn’t listening. Don’t assume God doesn’t care. Don’t assume God is dead, or too impotent to do anything.

Father, may we honor You forever.


No comments: