About Me

My photo
Born: Toccoa, GA. Raised: Internationally. Married to the best woman ever, Amanda! 3 children (1 girl, 2 boys). My parents are missionaries, and I was raised mostly in Guinea and Ivory Coast, West Africa. I personally came to know Jesus Christ at a very young age, when He saved me from my sins by His own death on the cross. He has been teaching me to love God and others since then.

Friday, September 25, 2009

Weekly Sermons in Swanton: Adopt Christ's Attitude.

The message covered Philippians 2:5-11, and it can be heard via streaming audio at http://www.swantonalliance.org. Whether humbling Himself and obeying to the point of death or being exalted by God the Father, Jesus Christ aimed for God’s glory. We must do the same. Note: Past sermons can be accessed through the resources page.

 

2 comments:

Cornelius said...

I have not listened to this yet, but intend to. Just from what I read I think it will be great. Lately I have been lacking God's joy and it could be that I haven't had Christ's attitude. Thank you for posting.

three-quarter tank said...

Thank you. It's good to hear that you care so much about aiming for God's glory that you would want to listen to a sermon just because it urges people toward that goal.