About Me

My photo
Born: Toccoa, GA. Raised: Internationally. Married to the best woman ever, Amanda! 3 children (1 girl, 2 boys). My parents are missionaries, and I was raised mostly in Guinea and Ivory Coast, West Africa. I personally came to know Jesus Christ at a very young age, when He saved me from my sins by His own death on the cross. He has been teaching me to love God and others since then.

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Why can we be so gracious with neighbors and co-workers and so short with our families?

James 3:9-10   With the tongue we praise our Lord and Father, and with it we curse men, who have been made in God's likeness. Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing. My brothers, this should not be.

 

Father, help us all to be full of grace and praise toward both you and those you lovingly made, those you’ve given us to appreciate, build up, and enjoy.

 

No comments: