About Me

My photo
Born: Toccoa, GA. Raised: Internationally. Married to the best woman ever, Amanda! 3 children (1 girl, 2 boys). My parents are missionaries, and I was raised mostly in Guinea and Ivory Coast, West Africa. I personally came to know Jesus Christ at a very young age, when He saved me from my sins by His own death on the cross. He has been teaching me to love God and others since then.

Friday, April 24, 2009

Sermon: No God Like Ours

This semester, one of my classes involved preaching. I initially said that this post would be a place for the five sermons I preached. Instead, I'm going to put one sermon to a post. That way, if there are any comments, they'll all relate to the same sermon and the conversation will be easier to follow.

My first sermon covered Exodus 15:1-18, the song of Moses and the Israelites. It ended up being a little less than 15 minutes long, which is what I was supposed to aim for.


No God Like Ours from Matt Harner on Vimeo.

I intend to add the rest of the videos as soon as they have been converted into a small enough file format like I did with this one.

No comments: