About Me

My photo
Born: Toccoa, GA. Raised: Internationally. Married to the best woman ever, Amanda! 3 children (1 girl, 2 boys). My parents are missionaries, and I was raised mostly in Guinea and Ivory Coast, West Africa. I personally came to know Jesus Christ at a very young age, when He saved me from my sins by His own death on the cross. He has been teaching me to love God and others since then.

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Taking a break

I just realized that a lot of my blogging has been about theology recently. Which is good. But most of you who take the time to read what I write probably would like to hear about other aspects of life. Like Michael and Emma.

 

Both are growing up. Michael is only four months old, but he has already cut his first two teeth. He loves to be held. He does not like to be put down. Positive and negative, I guess. Emma is quickly becoming a two year old. She says “no” often. But she gives the best hugs ever. And kisses. She likes to do everything on her own. She brushes her teeth. She hunts down a blankie and pacifier for Michael. Sometimes she reads to him.

 

The other day she was in nursery. All the other kids were crying. Emma was going around to each of them, giving them hugs and helping them feel better. The childcare workers said she was the third childcare worker. She gets really concerned for other people. I love it.

 

I’ll try to post more “normal” things. Maybe not fewer theological thoughts (that’s too much a part of who I am and want to be). But more about the rest of life.

 

No comments: