About Me

My photo
Born: Toccoa, GA. Raised: Internationally. Married to the best woman ever, Amanda! 3 children (1 girl, 2 boys). My parents are missionaries, and I was raised mostly in Guinea and Ivory Coast, West Africa. I personally came to know Jesus Christ at a very young age, when He saved me from my sins by His own death on the cross. He has been teaching me to love God and others since then.

Friday, May 21, 2010

Weekly Sermons in Swanton: Truth in Real Life

The message, preached on May 9th, 2010, covered 3 John, and it can be heard via streaming audio at http://www.swantonalliance.org. Truth is more than just knowing about Jesus Christ; it’s knowing Him. We need to do life with Jesus, not think of ourselves as more real than God, and imitate lived truth. Note: Past sermons can be accessed through the resources page.


No comments: