About Me

My photo
Born: Toccoa, GA. Raised: Internationally. Married to the best woman ever, Amanda! 3 children (1 girl, 2 boys). My parents are missionaries, and I was raised mostly in Guinea and Ivory Coast, West Africa. I personally came to know Jesus Christ at a very young age, when He saved me from my sins by His own death on the cross. He has been teaching me to love God and others since then.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Weekly Sermons in Swanton: Life as a Child of God

The message, preached on March 7th, 2010, covered 1 John 2:28-3:3, and it can be heard via streaming audio at http://www.swantonalliance.org. It’s a fact: Christians are God’s children. But too often we take it as merely a fact. The implications of being God’s children are mind-blowing, giving us great hope and anticipation! We are greatly loved, even if our neighbors don’t see it, and we’re called to live like our Father. Note: Past sermons can be accessed through the resources page.


No comments: