About Me

My photo
Born: Toccoa, GA. Raised: Internationally. Married to the best woman ever, Amanda! 3 children (1 girl, 2 boys). My parents are missionaries, and I was raised mostly in Guinea and Ivory Coast, West Africa. I personally came to know Jesus Christ at a very young age, when He saved me from my sins by His own death on the cross. He has been teaching me to love God and others since then.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

One King to Rule Them All…

Zechariah 14; Psalm 148; Proverbs 31:8-9

I know some people who think they ought to be in charge of the whole world. And I’m not just talking about the Brain from “Pinky and the Brain”. People who think they should be kings or queens over the universe, even. But most images of such a dominant ruler are like the Dark Lord Sauron in the Lord of the Rings Trilogy – destructive and evil.

Only one ruler can rule all and do so righteously.

The LORD will be king over the whole earth. On that day there will be one LORD, and his name the only name. – Zechariah 14:9

It’s good to know His reign is on its way!

What do you most look forward to about Jesus’ coming reign?




No comments: