About Me

My photo
Born: Toccoa, GA. Raised: Internationally. Married to the best woman ever, Amanda! 3 children (1 girl, 2 boys). My parents are missionaries, and I was raised mostly in Guinea and Ivory Coast, West Africa. I personally came to know Jesus Christ at a very young age, when He saved me from my sins by His own death on the cross. He has been teaching me to love God and others since then.

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Christy's video trailer - starting to play everywhere!

If you haven't already seen the video trailer to Christy's new release, Behind Every Illusion (www.behindeveryillusion.com), you should check it out! One of the best places to do that - and a site where you can find book trailers galore to whet your book appetite - should soon be www.watchthebook.com. So check it out!

No comments: