About Me

My photo
Born: Toccoa, GA. Raised: Internationally. Married to the best woman ever, Amanda! 3 children (1 girl, 2 boys). My parents are missionaries, and I was raised mostly in Guinea and Ivory Coast, West Africa. I personally came to know Jesus Christ at a very young age, when He saved me from my sins by His own death on the cross. He has been teaching me to love God and others since then.

Monday, March 10, 2008

"Hit me!"

Sometimes two-year-olds are a little strange. Yesterday I was correcting Emma for wildly swinging her arms and almost hitting Michael. “Emma,” I said, “you could hurt Michael if you hit him! You don’t like to get hit, do you?”

 

She looked up at me with sincerity brimming from her eyes. “Yes, I do!” she said clearly. “Hit me! Like this!” And she smacked her head. I said, “No, Emma, I don’t want to hit you.” But again she responded, “Hit me! Like this!” smacking her head repeatedly.

 

I didn’t know whether to laugh or cry!

No comments: