About Me

My photo
Born: Toccoa, GA. Raised: Internationally. Married to the best woman ever, Amanda! 3 children (1 girl, 2 boys). My parents are missionaries, and I was raised mostly in Guinea and Ivory Coast, West Africa. I personally came to know Jesus Christ at a very young age, when He saved me from my sins by His own death on the cross. He has been teaching me to love God and others since then.

Monday, April 26, 2010

Harmful Unbelief

ALL – Psalm 95:1-96:13
ALL – Proverbs 14:5-6
OT – Judges 6:1-40
NT – Luke 22:54-23:12

Interesting passage for the day: Now the guards in charge of Jesus began mocking him. They blindfolded him and hit him with their fists and asked, “Who hit you that time, prophet?” And they threw all sorts of other insults at him. – Luke 22:63-64, The Living Bible

Thought:
When people don’t want to believe the truth, they find foolish and harmful ways of proving to themselves that Jesus isn’t the all-wise, all-powerful, all-knowing, eternal Son of God He claims to be.

Question: What are some of the most frustrating and pointless ways that people have responded to you when you’ve tried to share with them that Jesus is the Lord?

Or…

If you do not believe in Jesus, why not?

To review the Bible reading plan options, please visit http://tinyurl.com/yj2o7jz.



No comments: