About Me

My photo
Born: Toccoa, GA. Raised: Internationally. Married to the best woman ever, Amanda! 3 children (1 girl, 2 boys). My parents are missionaries, and I was raised mostly in Guinea and Ivory Coast, West Africa. I personally came to know Jesus Christ at a very young age, when He saved me from my sins by His own death on the cross. He has been teaching me to love God and others since then.

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Year-Round Celebration! Leviticus 22:17-23:44; Psalm 44:1-8; Proverbs 10:19

The LORD said to Moses, "Speak to the Israelites and say to them: `These are my appointed feasts, the appointed feasts of the LORD, which you are to proclaim as sacred assemblies. – Leviticus 23:1-2

 

God wanted His people to remember Him, and He wanted to spend time with them. So He set aside days and weeks throughout the year when they could get together and have a potluck!

 

Father, thank You that a relationship with You brings feasts and rest! I’m looking forward to the day when Your people feast with You at the wedding supper of Jesus Christ! You are a God worth celebrating, and You give Your people reasons to celebrate!

 

No comments: