About Me

My photo
Born: Toccoa, GA. Raised: Internationally. Married to the best woman ever, Amanda! 3 children (1 girl, 2 boys). My parents are missionaries, and I was raised mostly in Guinea and Ivory Coast, West Africa. I personally came to know Jesus Christ at a very young age, when He saved me from my sins by His own death on the cross. He has been teaching me to love God and others since then.

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Blasphemy

Numbers 15:17-16:40; Psalm 54; Proverbs 11:5-6

 

I sent my thoughts from today’s reading to be published on Sojourn’s travelblog. I’ll update this later with a link to those thoughts. For here, I’ve only included my concluding prayer.

 

Father, guard my heart for You. Guard me from temptation. Deliver me from evil. Make me pure and faithful to You. I need You, and You have forgiven me not only my unintentional sins, but also my blasphemies! Thank You for being so gracious that You continue to forgive my unintentional sins. But please, Father, fill my heart with a love for You that makes me hate the thought of hurting You. May my sins never be deliberate, but may my heart and mind always honor You.

 

No comments: